Accent Français offers a progressive program to enable Executives and Managers to understand and communicate in real work environment situations, understand basic French vocabulary related to various work fields, as well a get basic skills to feel comfortable in everyday life in France.
- Adults, executives and managers
From level A1 to C1 of the CECR (Council of Europe’s Common European Framework of Reference).
Language training for Executives and Managers specifically looking to study the French language for use in a business environment: emphasis on the acquisition of professional and business vocabulary, development of skills in reading and writing business documents, and oral communication in a professional setting.
Teachers in charge of the training are all qualified and trained to teach business French.
- 26, 30 or 40 lessons per week (1 lesson = 45 minutes)
- 1 to 5 participants in class
Program and methods
- Several supporting documents to study vocabulary in real life situation (press articles, graphics, purchase orders, professional letters, job ads, etc.),
- Audio and video documents used in class (genuine conversation recordings, etc.),
- Classes focused on conversation (oral comprehension, oral expression),
- Individual work every day after class (written comprehension, written expression),
- Specific issues can be studied upon request.
- Program duration : from 1 to 4 weeks
- Available from January, 7th to May, 31st and from September, 2nd to December, 13th of 2013
- 26 lessons : 1170€/week
- 30 lessons : 1350€/week
- 40 lessons : 1800€/week
Registration fees (80€) and accommodation fees not included.