Since 1998, Accent Francais has been welcoming groups of all ages and nationalities, with language course in the morning and a wide range of cultural activities and excursions in the afternoons and week ends.
We help you organizing a full program for your students.
- Personalized program adapted to your group's profile and expectations : general French or specific course contents and tailor made programs (exam preparation, French for business, holiday courses, French + culinary, etc..)
- Level test students on the first day at Accent Francais or before arrival
- Certificate stating the level achieved on the European grid at the end of the stay
ACTIVITIES AND EXCURSIONS
We organize excursions and activities of all kinds and you can choose
to have them or not in your quotation.
- A region rich of 6 preserved sites on the Unesco World heritage list.
- A very professional and dynamic guide dedicated to your group
- Sporting activities: bike, danse, pétanque, sports at the beach etc..
- Cultural activities: french songs, traditionnal dancing, etiquette à
la française, parfum workshop etc.
- Gastronomy activities: local products tasting, cooking lessons
- Excursions : Roman style city of Nîmes and famous Pont du Gard, Aigues Mortes and the Camargue, Mediteranean beaches, Middle Age fortress city of Carcassonne, Avignon and the Palais des Papes, Sète harbour, Marseille and the islands , Roquefort cheese caves, Saint Guilhem le Désert middle age village.
- individual or double rooms at French hosts with or without meals
- individual or double studios in student and hotel residences
- university campus in the summer
- accommodation offered to 1 leader for 15 students.
EXAMPLE for a 2 WEEKS PACKAGE 810 euros
40 lessons general French
13 nights double room + Half board
Accommodation for leader
Transfer (airport or train station)
1 city tour
1 half day excursion
1 full day excursion
In order to provide you with a detailed quotation, we will ask you to give us the following information: number of students, dates and duration of the stay, number of lessons per week, number and choice of activities and excursions.